Friday 7 August 2015

July Empties

Oops! It's already the end of a week in August and I'm only posting my July empties now. The last week has been CRAZY. I think I bit off more than what I can chew. >.<

Anyway, here are my empties from July!

Batiste Dry Shampoo, Etude House Real Art Cleansing Oil (Light), Mane n Tail Herbal Gro Shampoo, Essential Nuance Airy Hair Mask
(L to R) Batiste Dry Shampoo, Etude House Real Art Cleansing Oil (Light), Mane n Tail Herbal Gro Shampoo, Essential Nuance Airy Hair Mask

Batiste Dry Shampoo

I love this stuff. I use it almost everyday. As long as I need to leave the house, you bet that I will definitely use this dry shampoo on my hair. I saw my make up artist friend using this on a actress to freshen her hair and the actress' hair went from limp to Hello! So I immediately went to buy it after we wrapped that day. This prevents my hair from going limp, it absorbs the excess oil and gives my hair volume too. 

Will I repurchase? I already did! I bought the Oriental version.

Etude House Real Art Cleansing Oil

I use cleansing oils to remove my make up and this Etude House cleansing oil is indeed light and it cleanses well. A great product as step one in double cleansing. The fragrance doesn't irritate me unlike other Etude House products. 

Will I repurchase? Technically I can't because Etude House reformulated their cleansing oils, but I will get one of those new ones once my Biore cleansing oil runs out. 

Mane n Tail Herbal Gro Shampoo & Conditioner

I love the Mane n Tail shampoo and conditioner and I have expressed that love in my iherb haul, but I absolutely dislike the Herbal Gro version. It has an overpowering shea butter smell and makes my hair frizzy. The shampoo makes my hair feel like rubber and the conditioner does nothing at all. 

Will I repurchase? Never.

Essential Nuance Airy Hair Mask

I seriously suspect that this is what comes with the Kao Liese Bubble Hair Dye. This hair mask smells and feels exactly the same as the Bubble Bye hair treatment, and both of them do a great job at moisturising my hair. My sister likes this too.

Will I repurchase? I already did! I'm on my second tub now.

That's all for my July Empties! Gotta go work on my school assignment now. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment